To register for Winter 2018 classes in:
– Burien, Tai Chi & Qigong for Everyone is Tues & Thur. at 10:45am and Chen Taiji is Tuesdays at 6pm. Link here to register, or register in person at the Burien Community Center.
– West Seattle Senior Center’s Tai Chi & Qigong for Seniors classes will return Thursdays at 2pm in February, 2018 after holidays and Costa Rica Retreat travels. Registration is in person at the senior center.
– In addition to our ongoing classes, also continuing in January is our Tai Chi for Seniors beginning Mon., Jan. 15th at 10:30am and Intro to Tai Chi – Fundamentals for Beginners beginning Wed., Jan. 17th at 6pm.
– And, New in January join us for Spiral Qigong – The Ba Fa Pan Gen on Saturdays at 9am.
You can register at any time for the classes at Wise Orchid’s Studio on Capitol Hill, or Limber Yoga in West Seattle and have the tuition prorated for the remainder of the session.
For ongoing and series classes at Wise Orchid’s Studio on Capitol Hill/Central District, or at Limber Yoga (formerly Center for Movement & Healing) in West Seattle:
The following are the tuition rates and for ongoing Tai Chi & Qigong classes at Wise Orchid Taijiquan & Qigong’s studio in the Central District as well as Limber Yoga (formerly Center for Movement & Healing) in West Seattle.
By the Quarter:
- Unlimited classes per week $385
- 2 Classes per week for $308
- 1 Class per week for $220
- Unlimited classes per week $1466
- 2 classes per week $1188
- 1 class per week $842
- 20 Class Card $360
- 10 Class Card $205
- Single Class $28
- Single 1 hour class $99
- Additional Person $25
- 3 – 1 hour classes package $275
Senior, Veteran & Family Discounts: Students 70+ years, Veterans, and additional family members may receive a 25% discount off regular ongoing classes at Limber Yoga & Wise Orchid’s studio only. Fees are payable by check or cash (credit card are also accepted with a 3.5% processing fee).
Also, Burien seniors are eligible for a scholarship once every quarter giving you $50 to apply toward any class at the Burien Community Center (BCC). Please inquire at the BCC to received your quarterly senior scholarship.