Fall Session is on and runs through Deember 21st. Register at any time for classes at Wise Orchid’s studio and have your tuition prorated.
To register for classes in:
– Burien, Tai Chi & Qigong for Everyone is Tues & Thur. at 10:45am and Chen Taiji is Tuesdays at 6pm. Link here to register, or register in person at the Burien Community Center.
– South Seattle College in West Seattle, Yang 24 Tai Chi for Beginners, Wed. 5:30pm, and Qigong – Health of Body, Mind & Spirit, Wed. 6:45pm. We are mid-fall session. New sessions will begin in January 2018.
– West Seattle Senior Center’s Tai Chi & Qigong for Seniors will be all Thursdays through December 21st (except Thanksgiving day) at 2pm. Registration is in person at the senior center.
For ongoing and series classes at Wise Orchid’s Studio on Capitol Hill/Central District, or at the Center for Movement and Healing in West Seattle:
Fees and Discounts:
The following are the tuition rates and discounts for ongoing Tai Chi & Qigong classes at The Center for Movement & Healing in West Seattle (CMH) and Wise Orchid Taijiquan & Qigong’s studio in the Central District.
By the Quarter:
- Unlimited classes per week $385
- 2 Classes per week for $308
- 1 Class per week for $220
- Unlimited classes per week $1466
- 2 classes per week $1188
- 1 class per week $842
- 20 Class Card $360
- 10 Class Card $205
- Single Class $28
- Single 1 hour class $99
- Additional Person $25
- 3 – 1 hour class package $275
Senior, Veteran & Family Discounts: Students 70+ years, Veterans, and additional family members may receive a 25% discount off regular ongoing classes at CMH & Wise Orchid’s studio only. Fees are payable by check or cash (: or credit card are also accepted with a 3.5% processing fee).
Also, Burien seniors are eligible for a scholarship once every quarter giving you $50 to apply toward any class at the Burien Community Center (BCC). Please inquire at the BCC to received your quarterly senior scholarship.