Spring Quarter comes to an end on June 16th. We’ll be on break for two weeks.
Summer Session is open for registration now and begins July 3rd and runs through September 21st, 2017.
To register for classes in:
– Burien, Tai Chi & Qigong for Everyone in the Park is Tues & Thur. at 10:45am and Chen Taiji is Tuesdays at 6pm. Link here to register, or register in person at the Burien Community Center.
– Renton Senior Activity Center – Tai Chi & Qigong for Seniors on Tues. at 1pm, Link here to register, or register in person at your first class.
– South Seattle College in West Seattle, Tai Chi in the Garden, Wed. 5:30pm, and Qigong in the Garden, Wed. 6:45pm, begin August 2nd, in the meantime, join us July 12th and 19th for free Introductory classes on Tai Chi and Qigong.
– West Seattle Senior Center’s Tai Chi & Qigong for Seniors is Thursdays at 2pm, register in person at the WSSC.
For ongoing and series classes at Wise Orchid’s Studio on Capitol Hill/Central District, or at the Center for Movement and Healing in West Seattle, Link HERE to our square store to register. (PLEASE: Note location of classes in calendar as many will be in the parks for the summer!)
Fees and Discounts:
The following are the tuition rates and discounts for ongoing Tai Chi & Qigong classes at The Center for Movement & Healing in West Seattle (CMH) and Wise Orchid Taijiquan & Qigong’s studio in the Central District.
By the Quarter:
- Unlimited classes per week $385
- 2 Classes per week for $308
- 1 Class per week for $220
- Unlimited classes per week $1466
- 2 classes per week $1188
- 1 class per week $842
- 20 Class Card $360
- 10 Class Card $205
- Single Class $28
- Single 1 hour class $99
- Additional Person $25
- 3 – 1 hour class package $$275
Senior, Veteran & Family Discounts: Students 70+ years, Veterans, and additional family members may receive a 25% discount off regular ongoing classes at CMH & Wise Orchid’s studio only. Fees are payable by check or cash (paypal or credit card are also accepted with a 3.5% processing fee).
Also, Burien seniors are eligible for a scholarship once every quarter giving you $50 to apply toward any class at the Burien Community Center (BCC). Please inquire at the BCC to received your quarterly senior scholarship.